Orders & Payments
- any other taxes that may be applicable. In any case, the prices will be expressed in Euros (€).
- The prices reflected for each product or service do not include shipping, handling, packaging, shipping insurance or any other additional service to the product or service purchased, unless expressly stated otherwise. Any of these additional costs that are applicable will be communicated to the User before formalizing the purchase.
- The prices applicable to each product or service will be those published on the Website and will be applied automatically in the last phase of the purchasing process.
- The User assumes that the price of some of the products or services offered may vary in real time. In any case this will always be communicated prior to the formalization of the sale.
- The User agrees to pay at the time of placing the order, and may pay in any of the methods of payment specified on the Website.
- After the payment is made, the User will receive an e-mail confirming the order, which will include a summary of the items purchased, the requested shipping mode and the delivery address.
- Chardongay may periodically offer discount codes to its Users. Such discounts may only be applied in accordance with the instructions specified by Chardongay with respect to each code, and in any case Users may only use a single code per order. The use of discount codes will not be compatible with certain promotional actions and collections.
- Each and every one of our bottle packs is carefully prepared in our facilities, so all your orders should arrive in perfect condition. Should this not be the case, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are struggling to complete your order or to navigate through our website, please restart your web browser If the problems persist, contact us and our team will help you as soon as possible.
- Our accepted payment methods are:
- PayPal, an international payment operator with which you will be able to pay regardless of whether you are a PayPal account holder or not
- Stripe, Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd., incorporated in Ireland, which is a technical service provider and may offer the services as an agent of one or more financial institutions in the Netherlands (each, a “Financial Services Provider”). The processing and settlement of your Transactions (as defined below) (“Payment Processing”) are carried out by the Processor and any of the Financial Services Providers under a separate Stripe Connected Account Agreement, including the Dutch Terms of Service and the applicable Financial Services Terms (collectively, the “Processor Terms”).
- Accepted credit cards are VISA, MasterCard, American Express and other international credit cards
- If you are experiencing any problems with your payment, please try the following:
- Use an alternative credit card
- Use an alternative payment method
- Restart your web browser and try again
- Delete the cookies from your computer or empty your cache memory. After that, try again
- If your problems persist, don’t worry. Get in touch with us by sending an email to email@example.com
Shipments & Deliveries
- Chardongay is shipping in Europe.
- All the orders are sent within 1-2 working days. If for any reason this is not possible, you will be notified by email and an estimated shipping date will be provided.
- Important note *: Delivery times may be affected in times of high sales volume (such as Black Friday, Christmas, Public Holidays…)
- In case you want to make a change in the delivery address once the order is placed, it is essential that you notify us as soon as possible. Once the package is issued, it will not be possible to make any change on the address.
- Any change of address once the order is issued, or any request for delivery to a different address, will have a surcharge equivalent to the cost of shipping.
- It will not be possible to send to post office boxes.
Returns & Changes
IN WHICH CASES CAN I CHANGE OR RETURN AN ITEM?
- No refunds will be made under any circumstances.
- Only a change will be made if the bottle is broken or the liquid is affected.